Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mama's First day - BC

In my last n3 i wrote about Faiz's first day...now its my turn..just finished my class at 9.30pm..my hubby had to fetched me coz it's quite dangerous for me to go to parking late at night...to my surprised, my MIL was in the car..my hubby told me that 'mama' as we refer her to, asked why i'm wasting money take this BC course, I might as well learn from her...and 'mama' told me before this she already took Japanese and Mandarin class but, she already forgot how to converse in the languages bcoz lack of practices...she afraid i will end up like her...i told her "Mama...I just want to gain my confidence..it's not that i don't know the language, but i'm too shy to speak in it..so, in this class i have many friends that can help me, correct me.."..and they're really a bunch of nice people..and then she told me "Ok Sha, next time you have to speak in English with ayah (FIL) and all the family members including Faiz..Fairuz n Firdaus (my hubby's niece n nephew) is already coping well with the language...and one more person is Luke (my SIL's husband, an english man..they will coming back in late Feb).."...before this when my SIL back for a holiday with her husband i became mute...i'm very shy to jump into their conversations, i would only nod my head to show that i understand what are they talked about...pity me isn't it?...so, Luke like to tease me about this thing, he would asked me to sit next to him n asked me questions..but, i never take it seriously n i never take it to my heart...my SIL is vey wonderful, she always translated my line to Luke..what am i babling about...so, my dear friends..just wish me luck n pray for me..bear with all the broken grammar..i have to practiceeeeeeeeeee...btw, my tutor is an Aussie guy, quite handsome..hihihi gatalllllllll..married.. his name is Ralph..very nice person too..
p/s kawan2ku sila jgn muntah hijau ngan entry kali ni..i a need support from u all..

5 comments:

Farah said...

Ehh, good tau that you're doing this, for me anything yg result in anyone memajukan diri is to be encouraged!!

Tapi we'll still get you to sit next to Luc ;-)

arinsya said...

huhuhu.. not bad eventhough there's some grammatical error. err.. to tell u the truth, how i wish i could enroll in this class too. my english is a bit rusted already since i left the office. especially now we converse in ym abbreviations n singlish style ;P. not to mention my girls' articulation. ustad kat sekolah la niiiiii!!

(hahahha... muntah hijau gak ker)

mamafaiz said...

tula..wish me luck guys..n for farah, don't worry, tell luke i will not run away....hihihi

MN said...

BC=british council?
i pun pernah amik kelas kat situ!
enjoy...

mamafaiz said...

mrs noba: correct mrs noba..i will, tq