Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cuti Panjang???????

Hi guys...lately, I don't have the mood to write..pembawakan budak kot???..hihihi...yup, alhamdulillah I've been lucky to get pregnant (refferring to my gynae's term) so soon after the endometrisis's treatment...even my gynae didn't believe it..what la...like the last pregnancy I already have morning sickness, but not as bad as the last one...just keluar angin je not the food that I ate..alhamdulillah..last time with Faiz, ya allah sampai underweight..doakanlah ye saya kandungan saya sihat dan saya selamat melahirkan...so, guys..for the mean time maybe I only write once a week or once a month????...hihi let's see...for now..bye2

4 comments:

MN said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
take care...

mamafaiz said...

thanks yang..lagi sebulan baru update blog kot...hihihi..morning sick dah teruk..

Anonymous said...

congratulation ...bestnyaaaa take care k.

mamafaiz said...

thanks ninie