Monday, January 12, 2009

Cleanser

Speak about cleanser, I loose count on how many brand that I've already used and tried....ok, let see..clinique, ysl, menard, lancome, biotherm, bodyshop (teatree), sk11...uh, uh, uh..don't forget the local/indonesian owned...mustika ratu, bml, nv, shadira, puteri rembulan...maybe all of u think that i purposely like to try all of these products n enjoy doing it, no,no,no...it is becoz last time my face was so sensitive, acne-prone, got blemishes..n half of this product didn't do justice to my skin...huhuhu..so, i have to keep on trying to find which brand will suit my sensitive skin......after trying so many overseas producst, I get frustrated n switch to 'not so local' brand, that is NV..but. It was a traumatic exprecienced for me..my skin was badly peel-off n all of my friends keep on asking what have happened to my face....maluuuuuu...after weeks of suffering suddenly 'wallah' most of the pimples dissapeared....my skin tone improved...I stop using this product after I found out that I'm pregnant..it's bcoz the toner has a strong acidic smell n i'm afraid it will affect my baby..alhamdulillah my skin is still in good condition after that....soon I started using this local brand 'Shadira', n then 'Puteri Rembulan'.....my last call was SKII, and currently I'm using thissssssss....hihihihi..


This is the most excellent cleanser that I've ever tried....I don't need any make-up remover, I'll just massage this gel on my face n clean it off with cotton pad n water...there's no more stains on my telekung as a result fm not removing my make-up properly even after using SKII facial gel..(this incident always occur when I performed my prayer at the office)...this cleanser is foamless n fragrance free, so, it's suitable for most sensitive skin..plus this product is completely non-alkaline, non-comedogonic and is very gentle.....so, for u guys who have sensitive skin just try this product.....maybe it suits u..

2 comments:

Kadie said...

Ya Allah...I pun pakai this cleanser. Because I have skin problem. Baguskan?

mamafaiz said...

aah...rasa mcm x cayakan..